Friday 30 March 2018

Ranjana, my daughter

New responsibilities have added on over my shoulders.I couldn't explain how I feel when I am called as Amma.Yes,My daughter is 7 months old now and slowly she is getting into a schedule and Iam getting my sleep back along with enough tiring day.Iam so happy to introduce my daughter Ranjana  and her name bears a lofty meaning and it  means a person who gives joy for others.Meanwhile I took a conscious decision to resign  m job and I have gifted this exclusive time for my daughter to make her as a healthy kid.If at all I have to say I have done research, it's totally on child development and Iam bearing the fruits of it.I haven't taken any tablets even for iron or calcium supplements just went through organic way and it helps a lot.There is lot more to say about pregnancy and childcare ,might be later I would start my post on it.Somehow I love August month as it has given saddest and happiest moments.I lost my mom on August 13th 2010 and got my daughter on August 25th 2017.Sometimes what we loose, we gain it in another form.And We as parents full on ready for 20 years project to bringup a lively kid who can conquer the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment