Sunday 23 February 2014

Hasse too phasse- chill pill

After couple of months grilled with lot of commitments,got some time with "Hasse too Phasse" movie,even without bath .This is one movie which I was really behind it,and this movie didn't cheat me with my expectation.Parineeti took the show  with her energetic character meeta.There is a story,there is fun which creates pain in your stomach,Hero is handsome,girl has splashed colours everywhere with her tomboy attitude.Meeta's rolling eyes,hyper activeness creates big time fear for Siddharth Malhotra ,finally screwing his marriage
 In nutshell ,whole movie was like connecting dots missed before some years.Chemisty in H20,flying bowlers,gulping tooth-paste ,anti-depression pills as a substitute for wrath,smile and tears makes people to raise their eye-brows.
Finally to say ,this movie made me as a fan for "Parineeti" and "I like Dandia" in air.


No comments:

Post a Comment