Friday 4 July 2014

solid reason

I find some sense,some reason  finally to write about my work for which I am paid for.I find a rationale in it,as I am bit convinced with what I do now makes an impact somewhere .Not less not more, 2 beautiful takeaways which can stir my thoughts told by one of my workmate
.Always recheck are we working under a smart folk or just a senior folk
.Every 6 months am I questioning where am I?

I found those healthy reasons to work with a right mentor .Job has made me to be so far from my blood relations too,which is taken in a lighter note.Had a haunting dream of forgetting how my dad face resembles.A perfect nomad in different cities,which I really like to and few folks connecting me with their care wherever I move on.After all getting whatever I want at right time is not a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment