Saturday 2 August 2014

bees of same hive

Lot of friendship day wishes gushing here ,there and everywhere.I was thinking about it bit deeper,as today I got a chance to spend time with myself. Every ship has a face value for it and for a person like me its really difficult to wish acquaintances without a feel for the line as because the world wishes,nevertheless love is a manipulated term for me.
    Friends are my extended family in a way,few helped me to come back with my bone and flesh .few helped me to pick myself again and to fly free when family destroyed.few check my presence ,day and night and my health through their calls.Few take pride in my scorecards and blasted me for unrealized mistakes I commit. Few take happiness when iam back home safe after a business trip.Few stood by my side and made many things casually possible for me.I don't love air,I breathe it and its same here.few post what I write unconsciously makes me to shed drops and this is one as I could not put all memories into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment