Thursday 23 October 2014

Diwali 14

For the past four Diwali I have never been to home for the purpose of celebration.I feel so profound when I celebrate peacefully at Bangalore.Each year celebration is so different from one another.Meeting well acquainted people of the year,diyas and rangoli work in a quite unaccustomed place.This Diwali 2014 is with Lalitha &family.Had enough of homemade sweets,painted their entrance with turmeric-kumkum rangoli and diyas along with Veena touch.
As usual I met one of my favorite person "chirax" exchanged happily diwali gifts and satisfied Diwali lunch. There is a lot to speak about on Diwali from characters we loved in books to advance topics on parenting.
Celebrations always makes me to think past for a small introspection and I feel I have tried to be true to the family,friends and acquaintances with whatever I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment