Monday 17 April 2017

The shadow face "thoughtsbeyonddots"

Nice to come back from  bloggers break and its always nicer to hear about "thoughtsbeyonddots" blog which stands as a shadow for me. My friend who lives miles away called me yesterday after a year for a casual conversation as my blog is not being currently active.I have got another face by this "thoughtsbeyonddots", which is a way of conversation. There is lot more to pour down regarding my journey in one complete year where lot of dreams came true.I was quite packed with living a contentful year rather than imaginative writing .But its time to put it in words.
 At the end of the day if writing soothes or touches any reader and if they wait for the next post to read in a blog that's the great gift given by a reader to a blogger.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment