Thursday 13 December 2012

Don’t know why I do, but I

some lines that  came out of thought provoking question.Should I really impress a person who is in higher grade or whatsoever.I believe in falling for an intangible element and not for a tangible one.

Don’t  know why I do, but I
I never had lengthy answers
To support my decision  with facts
Its always left as it is
Matter of probability behind facts.

For what,For whom   a person cajoles
More than an impression
There lives an answer “Don’t know why I do”
But I love to do neither for  you nor for my bread
Can I say that as love ?

The end of “why” questions  deeply lands to nil
I don’t want to brief my thoughts
Let it be as it is like it  got scattered
A curvy smile hits fullstop for  multi questionnaire
As I know what I think is far away from  how I live.

Loving a shell around the egg yolk
Where I see me as only me
Without an adulteration
But the world says Iam a part of it
Feeling a new change to be a part or far apart
                                                                        -Sathya Balakrishnan

1 comment:

  1. I laughed while reading it.But there is no deny that we love your thoughts :p :-)

    ReplyDelete