Monday 28 January 2013

Fresh Faces

 
 Many many many faces we all have seen and keep seeing with our pretty eyes,might be long faces,pretty faces,charming faces and the good,bad,ugly adjectives keep on getting added if I want to illustrate it.I just want to pen down those thoughts which keeps flowing whenever I see flat faces.While writing this post too,I was viewing "a face" in particular to bring the feel altogether ,got collected and faded in different timelines.
   Tension between opposites: When I feel an unknown person as sweet,there are times it went totally wrong and how pleasant ,beautiful,charming that face might be,something always goes missing.That face lost the beauty in my eye holes.A poor conditioned soul ,finally  hence trying to maintain one arm distance even in breath.I can accept the funda "there is no either a permanent friend or a permanent enemy" but what their beautiful faces had done with my instinct,no answer.
  Some brown faces ,in the first look bowled out , bowled out each and every time by the talk,deed and so on.I love those strange faces where their appearances never deceived me.A bold ,expressive black eye if it does the same job of its expression without a fallacy in its look,thats  the beauty  of an eye doing justification for the kajol it worn.
 A deep south farmer smelling sweet in perfume and a corporate chap smelling bad without a deo never happens in this mortal world.Used up with both faces in adjacent corners,neither arguing showcasing the facts living behind my eyes while seeing many faces.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment