Sunday 27 January 2013

home-relative home


         We shared food,water and air and nothing more than that, one more combo “paining laughter “ with its birth from lower stomach “truly inward”  but not just from our curvy lips .Should I name it as visit to guest house ,might be a foreign term if I use it.Though its not my floor,my bed ,my couch I felt the feel of  my own which I missed for a long time. Iam evolving,eradicated the feel of single home  existing in one corner of  the world.I  can rephrase it carrying a homely feel in my backpack, which gets unfolded wherever the condition prevails. I cherish these moments as riches and royal couches are not my choice of instruments to trigger happiness,rolling laughter sharing the ease with plain water and pickle is also my genre of joy,I mean one facet of my true joy. 

PS:cheers for sugy sis,Ashi Machan(jhijhu) and Subha for bringing the inner notion to the outward blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment