Tuesday 25 June 2013

Promise I lived

Promises are always scary.I hate promising as Iam not a person of commitment.If I did ,it will be in my to-do list as close group knows that I fear for human promises not for lordGod .Some promises have become transcendental ,promises done when the person was in human form which gets materialised after taking z-transformation.I take the pride for materialising the promise done to my "SHE". Acquiring  a Post graduate M.S.Can sound like a matter of less importance,but its the need of hour for my innerbeing.
  As like a writer lost in his overflowing thoughts surpassing the speed of pennib,I lived  with the moment of happiness,after getting the offerletter.I thank for this day as I waited for   past 4 years to face this day.It was like watching a teaser,now keeping my fingers crossed.
Feeling the meaning of happiness in every cell as a whole.I love all those close pals who gave big curved smiles,handshakes,shoulder pats , bighug last but not least glucose as a token of happiness.After living a beautiful day,about to hit the bed with fullness everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment