Saturday 1 June 2013

Wedding Bell-neither an alarm

Wedding cards are pouring from all corners of India,it not only says I want to mark my presence for the get together but an alarm for me "not to be single" .Iam not going to ask many questions asked by many modern day intellectuals on Marriage.
 I haven't asked any such question why I did my education ,why Iam a member of family,n why's to my parents.Without questioning it ,Iam in the process and I was .
When a person feels too much insecured and who needs to be always in a safe zone put forth lot of question.Me,being a person who never searched raincoat for rain bothers less.
 "My life follows experimentation through out".Experimentation is my addiction ,so I can take this phase with same happiness derived out of  sailing alone.The answer for any questions on marriage is "can make it as poetic with modern touches".
 My answer is "Instead of a document ,I can write a poem"

No comments:

Post a Comment