Saturday 11 January 2014

wedlock-question of the hour

They say Marriages are made in heaven,this is how our culture taught us,this is what contract demands for one certificate which will expire in next 35 years.All purity and sanctity comes majorly out of fat cheques and hot cash.The real truth protected by body of lies.Rolling out of laughter as Iam in this  phase now,going speechless with layer of thoughts retrospecting the whole concept .
My mind always been a tricky quiz master,which puts forth questions again and again ,puzzled,perplexed in this subject,as this one subject "wedding"which I want to escape from.Not because its a fashion of this era,there is a strong reason behind it.What I saw,what I perceived failed to add ray of hope.Though I have heard of 10 storybook weddings,that one is enough to add fuel to the fire.
Dowries in the name of  prestige flag ,polished talk,50 facts out of 100 true facts,creating a so-called right image in this so-called good society.What am I trying to finally achieve,impress one single soul in the matrimony market?
Answerless subjective question , to be answered before 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment