Saturday 28 December 2013

skandagiri- trek to heaven

A beautiful christmas gift by Santa on 25th Dec,2013..ya ,its my trekking to Skandagiri ,located near chikballapur,Karnataka.Somehow a trekking group got formed where we just fit in.Its my second trekking experience after Chembra,Wayanad.
Iam connecting trekking with software projects which really goes in principles.
Break the task into granules.
Aim for a milestone which lies nearby.
Take generous help from people who passed through that way
Make a successful teamwork.
After we trekked for 3 hours ,such a splendid view which goes unexplained.I sat at the edge of cliff to view those half melted puffy clouds.
                                          Here goes the view

Its a must visit place where I saw heaven and sun very closer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment