Sunday 21 September 2014

fortnightly movies

I have become a movie buff again,bunking mid semester exam for a sake of movie.Here goes collection of movie reviews
Sigaram dhodu:
 Had a good watch with my M.S folks after bunking mid semester exam.Its a pleasure to watch movie in my native language,where local jokes can be felt as it is.storyline is good with vikram Prabhu as hero.Again a thriller movie from his side ,this time dived deeper into ATM robbery.loving thrillers all the way,as it gives puzzles for my brain.Neverthe less,songs are not promising but enjoyed trekking spots pictured.One time watch with  pals.
Finding Fanny:
From my perspective, movie has nothing in it..I expected much similar storyline of Letters to Juliet movie but as a whole,its a big mess.As I am hardcore fan of Deepika ,I thought of watching it in bigscreen but thanks to my room mate ,who brought movie to my lap.Literally bored of with dull music ,monotonous scenes and nothing more than so called term love and lust.Never I recommend anyone to watch,not even a try

Jigardhanda:
      Its one such good movie again in my native language and movie revolves in and around Madurai.So much connected as I am after all maduraivasi.It has a good storyline with lot of for loops.Director Karthik has done a clean literature survey of Madurai from local dhadhas to kodhu parotta,from sourashtra clan to sundaram sarees.Serious scenes are diluted with comic sense. Director is inspired by Tarantino's style and it's clearly visible in most of scenes,good try .Limited philosophies,lot of actions inplace of words .As a whole nice watch for Saturday noon.


No comments:

Post a Comment