Sunday 21 September 2014

To kill a mockingbird

Took such a long time to write review on "To kill a Mocking bird",doubting my wittiness while condensing it .One such book I enjoyed thoroughly where nearby voices became mere sound.Author Harper Lee has given life to characters by her casualwords and powerful ideas.Its a book which made me feel the intangible thing lying beneath every soul which is rarely exposed after a threshold point.Let it be black,white,kid,lunatic,father or a friend everyone has a view ,that need to be respected ,can be negated without crushing their view.Author has penned down  her beautiful experimentation with human behavior.Atticus,Scout and Jem Finch are memorable characters.I found a great impact on me by this solid book.Atticus has a powerful convincing skill as a father, as a lawyer,as a citizen,as a fellowmate and he can do justice to any role he gets at any point.I am impressed by his graceful context switching.
                         One such read might take quite longer time to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment