Friday 12 December 2014

earthworms

I know human behavior is unpredictable,but when educated people too use lame excuses for not abiding ethics, really I am annoyed.what makes a person to run behind power and recognition by finding all mean shortcuts without a stiff bone to be transparent.I am really just on their face when people try to get something out of me using honey coated words and in the name of professionals.I hate whisky words and I don't know when the world will stand for their words and actions,instead of covering their face under the wet blanket with sack of whitelies.
At times its so funny to see faces which speaks about fasting,karma,sin but forgetting one say"live with the transparent deeds".Either question the statuesque or live by it as conscious decisions are not something happens by luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment