Wednesday 31 December 2014

its my 2014

2014 was in the way how I want it to be.I conquered all what I conceived in mind.There was nothing much to blame anyone as I had control over each day.
Here are Few memoirs which got imprinted in me when I sit for a while
So much moved by "To kill a mockingbird " book and the decent character Atticus .
"Re kabira" song and "wake me up when September ends" is in my top music list and I am so much connected with  intense lyrics in Urdu.
Received meaningful advise at needed occasion and met handful number of humanitarians and their deeds makes me to be still nicer with people(Thanks Lalitha,kannan,Raju bhai)
Heart filling happiness for closing with my master's exams and the crew I met
Watched a solo movie of Christian Bale in 3D.
Less I did with fitness,but more to do in 2015.
Nailed high altitude trek of 12,500 feet in Himalayas.
Owned 9 years old Veena and spending time with those strings.
Less I gave for society,made a baby step as registered organ donor but more to give in 15.
Adorable idol of the year is my Buddha bhoi.
Work and personal life had a nice balance.There were hard times but found all the means to tackle with strength.
Made peace with almost all,nice to see better free child in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment