Wednesday 17 April 2013

souvenir I smiled at

                 Few days .,past few days I love myself the way I live.Living for me first ,then comes my circle.At the end of a day ,I can hit the bed with the feel of  "The day"  I happily consumed.My fingers too gives out moderate music out of tough instrument "Veena" ,history repeats by itself  learning carnatics, rearing Laila and Jack ,my pets of the year ,happily doing "joy of giving" gifts and souvenirs of my taste ,a big smile,chocos and roses to all well wishers,getting merciful blessing from my Bharathanatyam teacher,in touch with really matured people from heart and mind,world returned me back though I least expect.A beautiful knife ,oxford dictionary from family friend ,scarf,crafted keychain,books ,coat, birds,big smiles,possessive anger,rolling tears from my close friend,wheat beer,breezer,philosophicals from Guru and of course chocolates.
                      What more I need ,yes I need ,Iam greedy to save all these memories/.. Umma ... The whole world is my valentine,what to separate and what not to ..

No comments:

Post a Comment