Monday 15 April 2013

Matured like flies



Sometime I had a wish to rear five sense friends.What I feel has happened out of free will.Thanks chirax for your gift which makes me to spend some more time for my kids "Laila" & "Jack Sparrow".The story goes like this Majnu expired in realtime stories,hence I made Laila to get married with  "Jack sparrow".I felt so bad as Iam caging it,for a five sense friend  cage and the world never makes great difference.It makes me bit more responsible  when I clean their shit,feeding them with water and grains..They are grown bigger now.
When I place bowl of water,Laila will drink with its small beak followed by its flap in the water tub.then comes my jack doing it in the same fashion.Now their flight is so magical thinking their cage as their home.whenever I open the cage door,they dont have the feel to fly out.My five sense friends too will evolve,will make them to fly one day after other as no  creature is supposed to be affected by affection like milk and water.The third power who created me ,will kill me too oneday.When I step out of my temp home ,I hope milky white Laila    and ashy feathered jack will be all set with their filight to live in this bigger world.The dialogue from Shawshank redemption "Some birds are never meant to be caged" hence Iam and my Laila & Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment