Monday 31 March 2014

bits and pieces

Its not a solid article.some stuff which made me to wink my eye and to rethink for some more time during my travel for the last week.
   The speech by SARAH KAY,what a beautiful talk ,she made me to see walking scenes in her words.Iam swept off by "extended Development" etc..Infact became  hard core fan of this Japanese American lady Sarah,who captures stories from nook and corner,the neglected ,abandoned  micro things in our dailylife.
 
                      
Started with the book "To kill a mocking bird" along with my exam preparation.Its a wonderful feel to read in travel and rethink those lines ,giving an image for it and to smile on those thoughts.

Watched the movie "Queen" which I felt as OK types and I felt it to be a movie with full weightage for heroine.




No comments:

Post a Comment