Sunday 16 March 2014

refreshing Rehabiltation centres

Do rehabiltation centre,brings back the normal living? One of my close relative Mr.X has been put up at rehabiltation center.I visited this center ,when he was admitted for the first time.I saw 12 year kid to 60 year old people .Its an abandoned center surrounded by hills,with strong grills and gates and security force everywhere.Addicts are put up there for 3 months,with daily lessons along with punishments,finally making them to get a routine habbit.Interestingly after undergoing punishments for 3 months,same people come back to the center for their same mistake.Then again life goes for next 4 months as a trapped dog.
My close relative ,he too went again because of  the same addiction.One step ahead my mind started to retrospect this process.Getting healed and again addicted,by the time when healthy habit gets formed,we might be in our coffin box.It becomes a workaround unless and until introspection happens from each being and that's the reason we are called as human.
Iam tired of correcting people ,let it be how closer or closest.After 25 years of life on earth ,I started to think so much about me more than those close points.At the same time,its good to see a network of rehabiltation centres,trying to bring new soul to old lives,as I become helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment