Saturday 22 March 2014

photographs are living creatures

I hardly have the courage to see few snaps,I can say that as phobia too.When we see few snaps,we roll out of laughter,we are inspired ,how bad I look,how well Iam groomed and the story goes on.Photos always show "that moment how it is".We slowly feel out of snaps weather changes,plants become trees,baby birds become white doves,skin colour changes.I have the habbit of watching all those personnel snaps which I can say as historical data,once in a while and pat at my back while watching my story.It might sound like blowing my trumpet,nevertheless personally I feel good over my plans,dreams and of course growth curve.
Till Date but I don't dare to see at one picture.Its my mother's pic,which I have it even in my wallet.But I never want to see it.It can create millions of thoughts to pass by  in one sec.picture is afterall non living stuff,which has the power to trigger many chemicals in our body.Somewhere it makes me feel week.
I have made my life not so busy,but busy to come out of few emptiness.At times,its fair to acknowledge those empty holes.photographs are living creatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment