Monday 10 November 2014

Interstellar - wisemen knows dark is right

I watch Nolan's movie for Jonathan's electrifying script.Batted my semester exam through out the weekend and celebrated Sunday with Interstellar.Smashing reviews flooding all over sites ,so nothing much to talk about screenplay ,direction and production but movie can be shrunk as it spills around 3 hours.I enjoyed dad-daughter chemistry which made me to shed few tears .Mathew has lived as an ageless being throughout the movie as the plot needs and his carefree witty dialogues added spice.Anne Hathway acted with traits of perfect Doctor with realistic flaws justifying Murphy's law.
   If you are science fiction lover,there is lot to know from wormhole to other galaxies, interiors of black hole,few examples for relativity theory ,five dimension et all.
   Breath touching scenes and I loved daughter's name Murph with its explanation " what can happen will happen" and newton's third law restated as "there is always something to leave behind".
 Every character has done their best and I agree wise men knows dark is right.Worth a watch in big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment