Thursday 6 November 2014

stay tuned with Nexus

I had a feel today to write about my gadget nexus4,which helps me silently in most of my microstuffs and makes me feel meh.
Let me arrange it in points
1.Helps me to connect and disconnect with folks spread across.
2. Skype app in my phone makes me to chat with few close folks from their kitchen,thanks for bridging the disconnection without a single penny lose.
3.Most happy thing is blogging in thoughtsbeyonddots in my travel with whatever feel stored.
4.world News in my hand with quick updates.
5.carnatic to folk in YouTube,HD videos to movies which I happily watch after sleep and in jampacked traffic.
6.Candid shots all my way with all options to edit raw photos as well as a wallet
7.DailyAlerts of drinking 3 litres of water to clear bills.
8.Unvisited places become next door spots with Google maps.
9. Last but not least,fitness app which says in my ears calories burnt.
10.Can record incredible sounds and moments.
I love you with all the more reason as you be my guard,friend,dietician ,secretary and my kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment