Thursday 27 November 2014

lovable water

I can shamelessly say,"Iam an irregular fitness freak".I try experimenting all kinds of monkey jump,somedays with dance,yoga,running,jogging and perfectly doing none for few period.After a year's time I started with my habbit of fasting.Basically Iam so scared of fasting as hunger alone can make me short tempered.Nevertheless,this year as I wanted to get rid of all fears within me,started back with water fasting.
It was a kind of struggle to tie tongue without solid diet,but I managed it.Though I knew the power of hunger ,slowly learning the art of quenching hunger with water too.Yaay! my mentalstrength is not bad.

Few Benefits we can happily reap out of water fasting
1.Its a nice cleansing mechanism for internal system which helps in detoxification too
2.Helps in weight reduction in a graceful way,let me come out with results in mid jan of 2015.
3. Helps to check mental fitness by surpassing hunger and smell of food in an office lunch table
4.Someway or other helps in internal healing or psychological healing ,as stomach is given holiday from grinding food.I felt this when I get in touch with instrumental music and bhajans at the end of day
5 works well for cardiovascular disease,arthritis and few more (taken from internet)

Its a different phase of experience as I had too much taste of water in my tongue for the day.Let me go ahead with water fasting process for another couple of months  to come back with experiemental results,waterfasting once a day in a week.Even if wallet is empty on one fineday,nothing much to fear if I master this art .


No comments:

Post a Comment