Thursday 28 March 2013

Freedom is not free

I was coming back from my office with some thoughts and natural scenes in my iris ,while travelling in BMTC bus.Seldom there would be traffic ,and so today.Felt like having a walk with my thoughts,hence just got down a stop ahead and started tip tap walk along the pavement.Whenever I see kids tortured by drunkard dad along the roadside I always have a pinching feel .Had the same today.When we had travelled in the same boat ,when we come across same scene in our life as in drama ,it touches.Adversities are in different form and shapes.There were times when I just waited for my degree.Surplus money too creates same problem as like nil."Being Independent" was once my national anthem.Shiv Kera says "Freedom is not free" its true in many lives.I chased ,ran behind my freedom like a dog running behind the bone of a shadow.When I got it after a span of 21 years Iam using it,reusing it without crossing the subtle boundary of overusing it.
      At one point of time freedom has become ultimately free ,like taking the driver seat all of a sudden jumping directly from the backseat.Though the journey is with me  as passenger and driver,which sounds to be sick journey,my inner being longed for this journey for a span of 20 yrs.Too many human faces really makes me feel suffocated.I somehow earned my freedom ,now running far far away from the relational chains to save the treasure "Freedom".
     Remembering Shawshank Redemption's dialogue "Some birds are never meant to be caged" praying for the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment