Monday 23 December 2013

endrendrum punnagai

Yaaay....Watched all of a sudden "Endrendrum Punnagai" to come out of Monday blues.As Iam hardcore fan of  comedian "Sandhaanam" sharply hit the cinema hall by 6:30 P.M for 7 clock movie. Running comedy track is splashed all over the movie.I had the same jump ,which I had before 12 years ago while watching "lollu Sabha".Man of cute smile ,Jeeva and  tall man vinay made a good job where I saw a beautiful chemistry in the screen,though its manmade,artificial one.Cute and plain friendship between 3 friends from the standard first without a formal term sorry,thanks,please .A simple story where they used the technique of stream of consciousness in few places,which would be bit tricky to use in simple storyline .our slim sharp nosed Trisha,didn't have much to do except appearing like a moral science teacher ,who can alone tame the shrew.Her lecture about "love" is not in  reality at all,and the director wants to purposely show the blowup given for the plain four letter word given by most of the population .In person I liked hero's characterization as somewhere I found some convergence with mine.Its a one time watch amidst your office work ,At the end of the movie ,I liked me myself again after enjoying the whole movie with rolling laughter.

PS:And I give 3 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment