Sunday 1 December 2013

Have a little faith

Recently my reading habit is fading away,but somehow dusting it out with some strategies.Picked this lightweight book "Have a little faith" by Mitch albom.Few pages really enjoyed which has my pencil mark to reread it .What a touch man!!! Mitch has become my favourite author who says one simple story to the world in each book .Next comes Five people I met at heaven.
Here its about the importance of faith as like salt in food,author speaks about people hailed from different faith ,different status.Here author sits for writing eulogy for this Reb Albert(If I remember his name),how his weekends are filled with interviews and later the emptiness after Reb's death which is unbearble.Direct questions about sensitive topic "The faith",genuine answers without whitewash from Reb,something I loved it.
Simple words without forgetting to capture the subtle stuff here ,there and everywhere.One catchy line "Its not that easy to write about one's dad or husband in a book" ,of course that's true
Definitely one time read with good number of revisit in between,who need some more answers for having little faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment