Sunday 1 December 2013

one life is not enough

After a long long time,started with some comma in my blog.Had a feel of leaving things at right time same with my blog too,but its my thirst quenching oasis in isolated desert and Iam unable to.Becoming so greedy and this single life is not enough to quench my thirst.Had jannath trips,read light weighted book "Have little faith",done with my sem and people do ask what more in your pocket.Lot more without a solid plan.
 Blown away in wind and perfection is not even marked in my dictionary.Places,people,books,steps changing in all my way and thats how the way is........
One more life,one more way,one more dance...............

Some random lines living still in my mind during my recent trip to Wayanad,Kerala...
                                     At chembra wayanad,6000 ft height .....Sometimes Goodthings wont come in easier go...My takeaway from Chembra...




Melted with fog,showered by drizzle,dried in sun,perfumed by sweat and mud...My first trekking experience. 

2013 ends up with lot of  good stories making me more younger and prettier .

No comments:

Post a Comment