Sunday 12 May 2013

A walk to remember-Amma



YA ,I heard today as Mother's day... I found my brain remained as static as it is even after hearing Mother's day.Some friends came out with their unusual questions,haven't you wished mom?  usual question but to a wrong person. I replied them with a smile "wanna wish my adopted mom as my biological mom went for a space trip".
 Such a beautiful relationship in this universe which can define the term "love" in all facets.Many debates I crossed, as I believe only lust prevails in this earth and if at all "love" exist its only with the lady with whom we shared the umbilical cord.She can pour all emotions and senti's of the world ,that makes us to weep even if she is not here.
 Truly to say ,that equivalent feel I got with the mom of my best pal.I adopted her as my mom.A gentle lady who pours affection in all direction. At times her affection kills me.Amidst all the relationship ,I love the soothness with amma and correctness of a guru.Being a mom is something special and being a kid for living mom is something more special.At times missing those extended hand which can serve me even in washroom  when I was in bed return mode."Thanks" would be an insulting word if I use it ,

No comments:

Post a Comment