Wednesday 22 May 2013

Got set free themselves



How to see a loss.As its from the eyes of parent or kids ? should I feel pain or pleasure putting me in both shoes.Finally my five sense friends bid bybye and flew away even without dropping a single word.I felt the pinching pain though I know it can be surpassed.Might be the equivalent pain when my mom and dad set me out.
 Some queer coincidence just a day back ,I updated my cover photo in my facebook profile depicting doves flight,which happened in reality too.I love birds flight alltime which happened pulling out my attachment. Might be my inner thoughts got activated.Reminded of my care and daycare for them.Laila and Jack sparrow set themselves free as they know to mind their flight but made me to carry a heavyheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment