Saturday 25 May 2013

Standing in the crossroad

In the sand-dunes of time
I lost and gained beings after beings
Attracting an impediment after impediment.
Each time picking a suggestion from the sheet of treatments
Hard to fake my mind and soul with hypnotiser.

What exist always exist
cant be ruined by words and deeds
What no more in picture is no more
Even the pricks and pain are meaningless
When they are touched.

I read these lines that is true,
Most often meeting the destiny
In the road chosen to avoid it.
Can't help it  as I never expected these options.
And all the options what are intuitive too
Not meant to be chosen.
                                   -Sathya Balakrishnan

At times I really want to write without minding its outcome,as afterall this body is full of chemicals.



No comments:

Post a Comment