Tuesday 14 May 2013

Random thoughts

Brain is so confused with so many question marks.When I sat and thought about handling relationships,I should say it as an art.Some questions are haunting my sleep nowadays,at times thought that my brain shouldn't think too much,just blindly follow the process which is defined in this earth.
  If a person trust scientific gravitational force which holds and leaves things apart,then we should believe its true for any relationship.Relationship with a five sense bird,thulsi plant,a dog,a kid ,far living stars and 8 lac + species on this earth will abide this law.Anything born here should perish here.It doesn't mean physical birth but also it includes any intangible feel too.
 I can boldly confess that Iam bit worried about one of the expiry date which I met in my friend's circle.Though more than 20 years been traversed together,I dont mind about the loss of our relationship.I have emotions but not emotional,ready to accept the law of physics.Let things go if  nature demands.I felt one thing ,becoming matured,no fear over pitch dark nights alone,no fear about my protection which inturn would demand companions,life is to the fullest right now.Loosing a companion can make me feel bit worried but not to the core.There is an immense difference between a friend and companion.Iam not here to please everyone.
 People think that they prick by being indifferent,even if the opposite party is untouched by it then anger,wrath becomes meaningless.Really to say Iam untouched by sentiments,emotional dialogues,wrath of a frenemy,cry of a child.Crossed the saturation point when water becomes ice.I can understand the place where I live can least convince me with its deeds,can become a change agent without screaming for a change but who wants a life where you want to fight each day.I know well this content has no great connectivity with each paragraphs but somehow I gave up my random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment