Monday 27 May 2013

Family-The gravitational force

  Recently I heard this slogan in the air,"never to compromise with family".With all the nerve it should be holded without a compromise at any cost.To get hold of it ,many people does all the wonders in this world.Somewhere it wants me to stick to,but for what reason. might be to have a protective feeling nothing more than that.
  From my personnel experience I always correlate family as like "Art from waste".Whatever remains,howmany soever remain always try to make beauty out of it.Even if its broken mirror ,somehow arrange it and preserve it,though it wont serve the purpose.At times want to stand in one corner of the world where there are no soul to dictate me about all these fantastic rules of leading life with all these so called intangible elements.
 Doing many duties which least interest me ,one word I have to say "The world demands it for no reason" If I try finding those reason. it pushes me out of the bed.Wishing to dissolve all my queries in the form of tears standing all alone in a heavy downpour.
Mystical "I"

No comments:

Post a Comment