Tuesday 2 July 2013

Lusty

 Moodswing really puts me down.But nowadays working on it by counting the chickens ,so silly to say but started to estimate my life span still another 30 years down the lane .When this number strikes my mind,able to bundle all my moodswing aside.Many subtle things which happens in a day always becomes the reason for a being to become either  "the saint" or "the lunatic". I hate cribbing but I cant help it ,part of the world which I saw is lusty to the core.Lust in its superlative degree,can spectate from the eyes of a shopkeeper to a roadie in an unknown street .Iam not  a reformer,certainly Iam not.At times the pain what a normal person from a small town  can make them a change agent..
   Change agent for  themselves,to try all the modes of living in a lonely kingdom where there is no suffocation.A kingdom where five sense friends are treated equally without weighing "the sense factor".A kingdom where emotions of speck of sand and drop of  water matters the same.A kingdom where human flesh is as same as stem of a banyan tree. This post can question "hope" "quantum of faith" over my mother earth.Yes,mother earth is not as safe as mother's womb.Wordsworth has told its a place worth fighting for,but not for me atleast.Let me hit the bed after dissolving my stress into letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment