Tuesday 23 July 2013

The one in crowd



One amidst the crowd
He can be a market differentiator
He made stuff out of scratch
He opened a swiss account with zero balance
More than a so called term friend,The wellwisher

Whatever the term can be
This year brought me powerful questions.
Delightful faces with big smiles
There can be straight “no”
But all is fair in this game

A tutor for shaping my thoughts
Doesn’t want to tag with relationship
Let it be left in the way how it is.
Feeling  good like things turned well for me.
Let my prayers attract all the best things meant  for you
Can be from a pleasant wife to honeybees


You told me ,there is some ray of hope somewhere
You told me, things will fall in line
You told me ,this is how the world is
You told me ,some more philosophicals
And you told me don’t scream for change
 Instead Be the change.

Whatever the voice of earth says
Will be washed in the ages of time
Its not the matter who you are underneath
Its what you do, that defines you
Already defined for “The He”

                                         -Sathya Balakrishnan







No comments:

Post a Comment