Tuesday 23 July 2013

walking plan

   Today Iam writing when my laptop is bit far away from my bed .Yes,Iam at  guest house at ETDC,Bangalore.When dreams are materialised ,it always add ray of hope in human existence.
When drawn pictures in old Diary gets materialised,when pencil drawings of our dream gets materialised ,somehow makes me to think about "Law of attraction" and words from "Alchemist".Visual Imagination is so powerful ,that might be the reason why designers come with sketch plans to materialise it.All alone thinking about drawn pictures in my diary before 7 years  which got materialised now,my dream towards Masters.
.Holding "Masters" is glamorous in South India.More than a glamour it makes me to shatter some glassdoors within me.This post will not be closed without mentioning about my extended hand "chirasmita" who gave motherly touch in all my steps.At times feeling jealous of the previleges I enjoy.some Love,affection,some hope,smart tiring work,smile,healthy friends,some heavenly blessings,bit intelligence can bring paper laid plans to walk in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment