Saturday 27 July 2013

Smiling Tears

A transcendental feel after a span of time in that beautiful children's park near the place where I dwell.No evening could be more splendid in such a place where I can drop all my thousand + 1 thoughts aside and bring one focus over the kids with caring Indian Parents in a lush green park.Each time I spend my saturday evening in this beautiful place with some like minded person and today its with the person who loves to listen all the rubbish thoughts which I pour.Its with one such close friend "Subha" .Spare me if I have used this name frequently,cant help it.
 Today it was bit strange after  a long narration.I saw those salted drops in her eyes,when she saw grey hairs amidst my half black hair.She indirectly equated with my stress level,as she knows my pulse.I can cover anything and everything with a plastic smile infront of anyone but never before her.I felt her feel which she didn't mention in her words,those salted water spoke as a whole.Sometimes languages too become a weak tool to reciprocate hard core feelings. Iam "Blessed" ,just Blessed.
Your care is so dangerous.Those salted drops carries a lot ,lot of meaning in it.I can speak about my less dependent life but layers of insecurity is your botheration.I can speak about my carefree life,abandonment is your botheration.
P.S: Nothing to bother Subha,I have a dream for the day to dwell with.

No comments:

Post a Comment