Saturday 13 July 2013

Modern Kabir-Bhattacharya

This guy created a feel somewhere in this being.His lyrics made me to search for his face,as they say "face is index of mind".I have a crush ,yes I have.Its over his lyrics.As Iam a  lover of  lyrics,surfed for the translation for his urdu lyrics.vowww!We need one more poet to describe his poetic style.Its none other than Amitabh Bhattacharya.Personally an affinity towards Bhattacharya..
I would have listened more than 40 times his "Re Kabira" and "Monta Re" .His lyrics in urdu made me to think ,rethink about the plain-beauty living in Urdu.Urdu is so poetic apart from my mother tongue "Tamil".This lyricist made me to think and appreciate the beauty dwelling in many other languages.While penning this post,listening to "Montaa ree" which still triggers me to feel the unsaid verbs of a being.The metaphors what he uses are out of the box.If at all a petname if I give its "KABIR" .Afterall language is dress of thoughts,but some languages overshade the thoughts by their beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment