Thursday 15 August 2013

Darkest-Darker-Dark

 This day 13 Aug’13 .The darkest day before  three years.Time rolled on,cats passed by,marriages happened,yes things moved on for the world.The lady who taught me “belief shouldn’t be questioned” too moved on.Those  fish shaped eyes and shiny long hair in her dusky skin made everyone to say “She is one such woman” when I introduced my mom “Shanthi Balakrishnan”. voooooooow!!!!! Such a pretty young lady in her early forty’s,who looked the same without wringles from my birth till her death. Still I remember the cat which passed by and the purple saree which I chose for her as she is one such lady who takes pride in all my choices.I wished that day to be a nightmare,it wasn’t and that rain was the witness. All the emotions I showered over you is resting somewhere peacefully.Illa amma,somewhere something is right,without my awareness Iam getting detached from the system.Each day loving to spend sometime at workplace  with cup of chai in solitude ,becoming a silent spectator.Conciously Iam ruining many beautiful relations around me .Somewhere ,few folks demand my presence ,but the point is Iam always absent from what they speak as present.After scribbling all my random thoughts ,going to bed with the belief that you stand as a whole within the statue waiting for my prayers.As a traveler to say,I loved those moments inch by inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment