Thursday 29 August 2013

Distancing

Distanced my thoughts,deeds,..........................When I turn back ,I see a huge gap without connecting certain dots.Its true,I dont bother to connect those lines.Let dots hang as it is,those ridiculous mistakes which makes me to slap myself while seeing the mirror till now.If I write story  after 3 decades,I can find lot of holes without fullstops.
Wanna convey my apology one day or other,and its today, for conciously ruining all those beautiful relationships around me.Some ageold friends,half known faces and round faces with whom I was not ready to exchange my  contact number version 2.0.Can be Iam searching a burrow,with less number of rats in and around me.The shameful thing is I dont regret too ,as Iam in the venture  to bury my identity.







No comments:

Post a Comment