Thursday 8 August 2013

My writer's face


Born again.. Some alphabets make me to born again and again,thousand times,of course this time too  same old blog which I visit now and then.Her letter's spoke many beautiful things into my ears.Those were the lines reincarnated me from my moodswing,afterall being a human.Those beautiful lines still linger in my mind,adding fuel to my tired bones.I say this "x writer" is simply beautiful who can attract a layman even from far far distance.Yes,beauty lies in the eyes of beholder ,Harini Padmanabhan u doesn't need a face,but I need eyes to read those alphabets.
                              Some faces dont need faces
                              Beauty is already ingested in your gene.
                              I have heard something about beauty
                              Now I feel it in every nerve.
                              The face which my mind gives for my writer
                              Is her jumbled letters in "dreamsgoon"

One more day to read and write which my eyes and ears really want to..  

No comments:

Post a Comment