Saturday 17 August 2013

Taxi Driver

Taxi Driver - After a long long time ,blocked all my routine work and went back to the usual state of killing time by watching movies .This time its "Taxi Driver" .More than the movie, I preferred  "Walking contradiction" album which the hero speaks about .Those lyrics are quietly brilliant .I was not having patience to finish with the movie as its nothing more than the usual,loneliness follows the hero,which he could have taken as a good sign .Lotmore I can do If Iam all alone.Then he searches for an angel,who became a known devil from an unknown angel,which is usual in anyone's way.He cribs his way which he could have eliminated by shifting to a convincing place though its a myth.All of a sudden he becomes a rebel trying to save a single prostitute who loves her job to the core .At one point I started to think what this guy is trying to do with his loneliness.In nutshell to say ,I felt good with the dialogues ,well-received from my end.He was literally sitting in a drainage and preaching those ringworms to find shelter in Himalayas. The hero is "Robert De Nero" who has nothing else to do with his loneliness  except cleaning  the flithy city.My suggestion is he could have become a poet if he could have made a ride to Thames River with his same Taxi .

No comments:

Post a Comment