Tuesday 6 August 2013

Illusion

Yes ! Iam having such a deep moodswing for past couple of days.Too many thoughts gushes from my mind and the worst thing is its too obvious in my face.Office work helps me to chuck these line of thoughts aside for 8 hours.Trying to sort out which particular thought makes me look ugly.Sometimes I wish to be a dull headed soul,who has no patience to think about what self does.
some thoughts speaks about children who lost their life in the hands of animalistic society .Should I drop a penny for their paining hunger else philosophy.Should I turn my wrath towards this world -experimental lab or .....  My past might have some traces which adds fuel to the fire,but it adds too much fuel to the fire.It brings out a personality whom my outerbeing doesnt want to see.
Someother thought putforth a question why should I hold a family? It makes me to think should I really want to belong to this society.Somewhere the belongingness ruined,might have went in the air.Thoughts are too dangerous I feel.
 Another thought speaks about my she,he,It.I assume all three exist somewhere in some corner  though I know very well I cant even say hello to them,if at all It can be in dream.
Things are so illusionary ,listening to the same old song all the way in my walk.Iam lost somewhere in the corner of my mind.The solitude feel says give all your coverings to the same society and walk out as the newborn . 

No comments:

Post a Comment