Tuesday 10 June 2014

first reader

The power of forecasting your fate is as important as walking with them.catchy line stirred my thoughts for the day.when people ask who is sathya Balakrishnan,might be all my titles would have popped out of the stack by that time and the reminds would be an author for a short storybook. I visualized me as a writer,when I was in class five.All time my dad has been the first reader,as I had lot of healthy talks with him,not as a daughter to his father but as a traveller to her guide.His logics,inference,patience to accept stories without a shock towards his daughter's incredible writing is still living fresh. I remember all his looks after a read,sometimes a smile, at times a weird look and at times no comments.I remember how he felt after reading my personnel diary,happily he read louder with smile everywhere .I remember his questions about my  story characters health.Beggars car,Lola lible's castle,soodu kaindha dhuli,pracmas theorem, Manogtwist are all his favorite topics to debate with me as a first reader for my hard copies.I miss that first reader.Thanks appa for the letters you thought me with your hard earned money and being a first reader wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment