Saturday 14 June 2014

My Leader

When we  shook hands with few people or bidding a big Hi with mouth filled smile,that is enough for the day to charge up.I like this beautiful Hi of my cubical mate ,who wishes me everyday with mouth filling smile.I love to hear perspectives from any,as Iam a quality analyst.I have the habbit of asking him atleast three questions a day.When I asked about his favourite leader,its a fleeting answer, his friend who lives in the next door.He gave me beautiful reasons for it,not bothered so much about it more than his inferences.Everyone has a leader in mind and few might not.Leader can be as imaginary as Batman to as real as Obama.For me leader is a person whose thoughts and words triggers me to collect those ashes and to emerge as phoenix again for one more flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment