Saturday 7 June 2014

Hands together







Few relationship gets extended,can be from school to college,from college to workstations and from workstations to personnel life.The term colleague gets evaporated and the residue is beautiful friendship which stands still.Had a homely Saturday,which I was missing for long time though I pretend to be not.We started by calling our names at office,then to peers and happily continued with dude.Few sentiments are always censored in my blog.But no worries when I become at times an emotional fool.Overwhelmed by few  special treatment which I receive in this piece of IT island.Going emotional again.We debated,we mocked ,sat in opposite corners for the same reason.Though the captains are for two different track,we are motivated for the craft we learnt,more than those silver cups.Still I remember those rolling tears kept  hidden in one person's eyes and gushing in other as departure letters are hard to pen down.I had good number of takeaways to be zipped from brunch calls to high tea,from books to gyans,from principles to rules,from wishes to pat on shoulders and of course from presentations to tricky audits.
This is the day where I spoke for longer hours  with the girl who owns above mentioned descriptions.Went back to those days how I was before three years at my home.Thanks Vindhya ,for giving me salt and water with care.

No comments:

Post a Comment