Monday 2 June 2014

piece of advise

I get loads of advises from left,right and center.I listen to all but hardly take it,until and unless it triggers me to rethink.one such advise which I received before couple of months back,still echoes inside me whenever I wait for extra five minutes for bus,or in my breath taking time after jogging.I should take responsibility for all my actions and emotions .By default I take responsibility for the first verb and at many times I forget about the second.Its always been so easy to throw the blame on next person's head but what I feel,how I feel is only in my hands ,how I tame my inner shrew.whatever the chain reaction is,should take care of bonds connecting atoms.In nutshell, if I know to maintain the PH of all chemicals within me,that's the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment