Thursday 7 March 2013

Care is Poetic

 I touched my laptop keys after a fortnight,ruined with my facebook addiction hence viewing my blog as like third person's gift.Dusting my memory lane,forgot to capture micro matters of my living, nevertheless let me pen down my state of mind before march 8th celebration 2013.
 Let me add all adjectives in the foreign language to convey my Huge Thanks for one lady in one corner of India,sorry capital of India who cares for her friend's friend.Than speaking about Indira Nooyi, Metha,Arundhadhi .Aishwarya for portraying the bombastism of pride winning womanliness,let me speak about a soul who touched my cells by her humanity.Might be personnel but she deserves limelight,TRJ.Aarrti ,I hope I spelled it right .
 I earned certain relations not through similar DNA or RNA but out of  somewhere some feel of oneness.Some metaphor like waiting for one "like" from the exclusive person  despite of 1000 smashing  comments  in FB.It can be one funniest comparison I make ,but Aarrti you are one such person melting me with exclamations.
 Whatever the world speaks for women's day,Iam least bothered of it .Dedicating it for one such soul .Care is also poetic whether its on third,second person.
      Care is so so poetic
      Like the stinky smell for a pig
      Believing in the beauty
     Which I cant easily see through my iris
      It lives forever and ever
      With the beautifulshape I imagine
      Definitely its poetic
      Made a poem in my thoughts
      By your deeds
       

No comments:

Post a Comment