Monday 11 March 2013

Mood swing

          This post is out of my intense mood swing.Please ignore it if its harsh.This post is more for me less for readers.Whenever I Want to carry a saturated stress, my eyes and mind are out of my control.Few days I handle them in an intense level.Remedy which I opt might be out of contact from so called "6th sense " creatures(might be harsh).Waiting for the day of judgement,either its good or bad ,nevertheless conclusion is better than  dangling queries.
          When I know the saturated level of my wrath I avoid masked faces of the world atleast for a day and better to leave the calls unattended.Technology at times makes my simple life complicated.Though my intelligence knows the concept of "conditioned souls" ,why am I not able to bridge the gap with my mind and body.Why Me? always strikes me ,but cant help it.Life is not a fairy tale to write only magical things.
      As age goes on,the fear of  abandonment starts creeping  into my head.When needed characters are out of the story at wrong time it really makes me to throw sea level questions,where to ask,whom to ask.Even If I ask, its clearly pre written as Karma.Love to write the term "wrath" "hatred" till the time its washed out of my mind.

Might be more of one day rest will it calm me? I really dont know where my road takes me,counting the days to reach the dead end of the road .Its hardly one of the negative post which I scribbled,but its good to release the negativeness some way or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment